1. For official Apex Hosting support or account queries please contact us directly by making a ticket here. https://billing.apexminecrafthosting.com/submitticket.php
    Dismiss Notice

Staff ★Reaching Out To All Beginning Server Owners★

Discussion in 'Server Recruitment' started by IDynamicI, Nov 15, 2016.

1. IDynamicI

IDynamicI New Member

First take in mind that to be part of this you need to be mature this is a serious project that could be big Other owners do not have access to your files its all you!

Also if you wish to apply that does not mean we will pick you, just means you will be a candidate. All decisions in a democratic manner

Hello My name is IDynamicI, and I want to reach out to all those server owners who are struggling, those server owners that need help with their server and want to succeed and ineed of money.

Idea:The project is to reunite all the server owners and make 1 big server! This server will have, Factions, Minigames, Survival Games, Prison etc. YOU CHOOSE We will have 1 owner per server, we know this is going to cost a lot of money and thats why we will reunite as 1 big community to invest in the server!

Their is no difference of power between different owners we are all the same but incharge of our own server, WE WILL HAVE SERVER MEETINGS WHERE ALL THE OWNERS WILL REUNITE AND TALK ABOUT IMPROVEMENTS!

All decisions will be in a democratic manner

We will need!
    1 Hub Owner
    1 Prison Owner
    1 OPFaction Owner
    1 Skyblock Owner
    1 MiniGames Owner
    1 Skywars Owner
    1 Web developer

Each owner is responsible of recruting its staff, and in any time of stress other owners with knowledge of the other owners server will help.

We will vote on this in a democratic manner:
    Server Name
    Server Owners
    Domain
    Hosts etc.

If you want to be part of this project you need the capability of affording a 2gb server!

Please Post your skype and what part are you looking for for this project! THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE!

2. Lewis

Lewis Official Apex Staff Member
    Staff Member

Good luck with your project.

3. NebzOG

NebzOG New Member

skype tomplayz-main
    i have 1 factions server
    and my mate has factions (RPG ?)

4. PrecisionGamerHD