1. For official Apex Hosting support or account queries please contact us directly by making a ticket here. https://billing.apexminecrafthosting.com/submitticket.php
    Dismiss Notice

Builder Builders, Staff, And Developers For Prison Server

Discussion in 'Server Recruitment' started by josham212, Nov 6, 2017.

1. josham212

josham212 New Member

HEY EVERYONE!, good now that I have ur attention xD I have a question. I recently started the creation of a Un-Op Prison server and we need some cool builds so if anyone is interested in being a builder for this server click on the discord link at the bottom, we will accept almost anyone willing to help! If you are interested in staff you just have to have an understanding of commands/plugins and be able to help players! Finally, developers are SO IMPORTANT they can help us make plugins and other things and will be HIGHLY valued xD so anyway if you guys are interested click the link below :)

Some things to know
    - This is a non-OP prison server and we have not gotten far into it, but I have the basic plugins for it and a plan. I also have a lot of experience creating servers. :)
    - If you do anything bad you will immediately be kicked off the team because we must be able to trust one another :/
    - It is in the Minecraft version 1.12 as of right now
    - Our current staff members are very nice :)
    - If you need help contact me, Josham212, or our head admin TyTybrine

Cheers :D
    - Joshua

Here's the discord: https://discord.gg/wfkZTJP Say if you're interested in the discord and I (josham212) will set up the application process for you!

#1 josham212, Nov 6, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    Lewis likes this.
  2. Lewis

Lewis Official Apex Staff Member
    Staff Member

Hey, I noticed a few things you may want to repair on your server before giving out the address, I will message you privately about these now.