1. For official Apex Hosting support or account queries please contact us directly by making a ticket here. https://billing.apexminecrafthosting.com/submitticket.php
    Dismiss Notice

Other DMP SMP Server Recruitment Page! Recruiting Players! 8/16/2016

Discussion in 'Server Recruitment' started by PartyPob, Aug 17, 2016.

1. PartyPob

PartyPob New Member

Welcome to the DMP_SMP Survival Server Recruitment Page!

Introduction: My name is PartyPob but my real name is Trenton (You can call me Trent) I have always been playing lots of Minecraft servers but I have never really owned my own. (Although I have ran a couple with some friends) I have lots of hobbies! I am into Baseball, Swimming, and Gaming! One thing I hate is anyone that lies or shows no respect. I also support anyone with any religion,nationality,race, beliefs. So please do not make any jokes about "Gays, Lesbians, or Transgender people" I also love making new friends and socializing with other players!

SMP Slots Open:
    16/50 - Players

Why choose us to apply to? :

We are not up to any of unequal or upper class people. We are a fun community that love to play together and work together as a team! We love players and support players of all backgrounds and will not discriminate between people! We do not think stereotypical on how you are and how old you are. But we do act on how YOU act.

This server is a small server looking for new and active players! We are also looking for YouTube / Livestreamers! Try to apply below

Application Below
    Make Sure to COPY all of this![/i]

APPLICATION:
    1. Do you own a skype account? (If so tell me it) (This is our way of contacting you) :

2. What is your username? :

3. How old are you? :

4. Why should I choose you over anyone else? :

5. Tell me a bit about yourself. :

6. What do you think you can bring to the SMP? :

7. Do you record on Youtube,Livestream,ect? (This doesn't effect the application) :

8. What happened to the other server that you may have applied for? :

9. What are you good at in Minecraft? (Building,redstone,ect) :

10. Link to your last application. :

Any questions and you can contact the skype account "PartyPob"[/i]

Example Application
    APPLICATION:
    1. Do you own a skype account? (If so tell me it) (This is our way of contacting you) : PartyPob!

2. What is your username? : Pob

3. How old are you? : 14

4. Why should I choose you over anyone else? : Because I run the server

5. Tell me a bit about yourself. : I love to play baseball and love to swim!

6. What do you think you can bring to the SMP? : I can bring LOADS of fun!

7. Do you record on Youtube,Livestream,ect? (This doesn't effect the application) : Yes I livestream!

8. What happened to the other server that you may have applied for? : Never did [​IMG]
    9. What are you good at in Minecraft? (Building,redstone,ect)
    10. Link to your last application.
    n/a

Please, Do NOT make your application 1-2 lines per answer. I want a nice juicy detailed application! Anyways, See you guys all on the server!

Now, You may also submit your application to my skype! PartyPob

Anyways! Thanks for coming to apply!

-Pob

Lewis likes this.
  2. Dato

Dato New Member

APPLICATION:
    1. Do you own a skype account? (If so tell me it) (This is our way of contacting you) : skype DatoGamer16 and discord

2. What is your username? : David

3. How old are you? : 14

4. Why should I choose you over anyone else? :i am a good builder

5. Tell me a bit about yourself. : I love tennis and love to swim!

6. What do you think you can bring to the SMP? : creative person

7. Do you record on Youtube,Livestream,ect? (This doesn't effect the application) : no but i have a youtube chaneel

8. What happened to the other server that you may have applied for? : it got shut down reason idk
    9. What are you good at in Minecraft? (Building,redstone,really)
    10. Link to your last application.i do not understand this question